Tugawe Cove Resort in Camarines Sur, Philippines - Your Ideal Caramoan Beach Resort
Tugawe Cove Resort
Bgy. Colongcogong, Caramoan
Camarines Sur 4429
Tugawe Cove Resort in Caramoan, Philippines is located in one of the Philippines' most pristine peninsulas. With its serene hidden lakes, towering limestone karst formations, and white, sandy beaches, it is steadily gaining popularity all over the world. It has even provided the setting for numerous international reality TV shows and was the inspiration for the novel and movie, “The Beach”. However, amid this well-deserved rise to fame, the haven still remains unspoiled, thus continuously letting people experience their desired heaven on earth.
Though isolated from the rest of the province, the islands hold a multitude of attractions more than enough to fill your tropical fantasy. And the best thing is, all these are only a few steps and rides from our Caramoan resort. Our staff will assist you to reach the following:
- Manlawi sandbar
- Sabitang Laya – an uninhabited island with twin white-sand beaches
- Lantanganan Island – a place to find a unique beach with smooth stones on its shores rather than sand
- Patag Bay – a famed venue for rock climbing
- Matukad Island – popular not only among swimmers for its white-sand beach, but also among hikers because of the lagoon hidden behind its magnificent rock formations
- Our Lady of Peace Grotto – an image of the Virgin Mary at the end of a 553-step stairway
- Nearby paradises perfect for island hopping – Minalahos, Lahos, Cagbalinad, Lahuy, Cotivas, Aguirangan
- Waterfalls – Layahan, Hugsad, Patag-Belen, Baligian
- Caves – Manipis, Umang, Culapnit
Want to reach Tugawe Cove Resort's location conveniently? From the major airports in Manila, hop on a 45-minute flight to Naga City. From there, head over to the van terminal for a ride to Sabang Port. You will then go on a 2-hour travel on a boat that will take you to the islands. The first trip sails as early as 5:30 am, while the last one usually loads passengers by noon then leaves at 1 pm.
For transfers from the airport, get in touch with our staff in Tugawe Cove Resort in Caramoan, Philippines and we'll be glad to bring you here expediently.